Nothing is as refreshing as diving into the cool, crystal waters in Gravenhurst on a hot summers' day. Gravenhurst has a number of parks with beaches where you can enjoy a quick dip or sit and soak in the sun. Not all areas have supervised swimming areas, so enjoy the beach, but please be careful. Inexperienced swimmers can run into trouble very quickly and we encourage the use of personal floatation devices for those that are new to the water.
Our lakes vary in depth and while many of our beaches and swimming areas are user friendly with shallow entry, the lake bed can drop off quickly, so exercise caution in new and unfamiliar areas.
Visit some of our great locations:
- Bass Lake Park - Fire Route 15, off Barkway Road
- Franklin Park - 1615 Kilworthy Road
- Gull Lake Rotary Park - Bethune Drive and Brock Street
- Lorne Street Park - End of Lorne Street
- Muskoka Bay Park - 803 Muskoka Road 169
- Muskoka Beach Park - 1191 Muskoka Beach Road